Best way of Article Marketing?
Dated-10 Mar 2013
1. It is your best way to get known as an “expert” in your field.
Why should someone buy from you and not from one of the thousands of your competitors that are also online? The few lines that you write in your “about us” section of your website may not be enough to set you apart from the others. However, if your potential customer sees your name on well-written and informative articles appearing on several websites around the Internet, then she will regard you as an expert in your field. The more you publish, the greater your recognition will be and the more your reputation will be enhanced.
2. Informative articles build trust in your ability to provide a good product or service.
If you are selling online your most important asset is to be seen as knowledgeable and trustworthy. When one of your articles is selected by another publisher and placed on a website or included in an ezine, that publisher is in effect endorsing you. This kind of endorsement will impress the readers of those articles and they will feel more confident in doing business with you, especially if your article is published in an ezine or on a website which they already respect.
3. Your articles help to “pre-sell” your products and services.
It is the quality of website traffic that counts, not necessarily the quantity. The best kind of traffic you can get is from people who have read one of your articles, and have liked what they have read. These web visitors come into your website with an eagerness to know more and are much more likely to buy something from you then someone who comes onto your site “cold” or without any introduction to your ideas.
4. Article writing is a great way to generate content for your ezines and your own website.
Although you can look at article marketing as an outreach activity designed primarily for publication elsewhere, you can also use these articles in your own newsletters and on your own website .For more information logon to www.article-submitters.com.
Keeping in touch with your customers and clients through a regular newsletter is an important part of doing business online. However, you need a steady flow of good material to really be successful. If your articles are good enough to be published on someone else’s website, then by all means publish them first in your own newsletters and on your website.
5. Articles published on other sites help to build one-way links to your website.
Link building is one of the keys to making a website successful, but, as with traffic, it is the quality of the links that matter, rather than the shear number. Each time one of your articles is placed on another website, you will get a link back to your site. These are one-way links because you did not have to trade links to get them. Usually these links come from pages with fewer outbound links than the standard link pages where your link is usually placed when making a reciprocal arrangement. One-way links coming from pages with few outbound links help to build Page Rank more effectively than reciprocal links.
- Ingredients And Equipment Make An Enormous Difference And Some Fixing Common Cooking Mistakes
- Web Design Companies Favor Different Programming Languages
- If the business owner is using two different designs for his advertisements
- Online Gaming Takes A Whole New Direction…
- SEO: How Can This Be Harnessed To Help Promote A Website?
- Transfer Money Overseas or Do Anything Else You Want with Nearly Five Hundred Dollars Per Day.
- Article Marketing: Important for Affiliate Program Managers
- Want to get Better at your Marketing today?