1. Passive Income: The first and most obvious benefit of any membership site is the passive income it generates from membership fees.
For more details go to: www.starting-membership-site.com the definition of passive income is "income derived from investments in which the individual is minimally involved." To be successful, a strong initial effort is needed to get your site running and a passive income stream flowing. After that, you may well find yourself earning more and working less.
With a passive income, you can make money 24 hours a day seven days a week. Unlike a service based business, with a business that generates passive income, you can take your family on vacation and still make money while you are away from the office.
2. Residual Income: Membership sites also enable you to earn residual income. Residual income is income that keeps coming in to you on a regular basis. When you create a membership site, your customer will be paying a monthly membership fee for a time period that you designate.
You may only charge your customers twelve payments, and after they have paid those payments, grant them a lifetime membership at no additional cost. You may opt to charge a yearly renewal fee, or you may decide to have the payments charged to them on a continual monthly basis for as long as they remain a customer. Whichever method you choose, you are creating residual income for yourself.
3. Inexpensive to Start: Another great benefit to a membership site is that it is relatively inexpensive to start. Of course you will need to put some money into it, but if you can do the web design work yourself and choose to market your business using free marketing methods, you can get your site up and running for less than $200.
For can visit to: www.secure-member-area.com that includes the domain registration, hosting account, membership management program, and any additional tools such as an autoresponder.
4. Expert Status: As your membership grows in popularity, so will your reputation. You will begin to be seen as an expert in your field. Subscribers will automatically look to you for advice and inherently trust your judgment. Essentially, you will be building and promoting your own brand. When you have a recognized and trusted brand, you dramatically increase your ability to offer other products and services under that same brand name. Because your brand is proven and trusted, your new products automatically become trusted as well.
5. Built In Affiliates: By offering an affiliate program, your customers will be able to earn income through the referrals they bring to you. If you are consistently providing your customers great content and quality information, they will most likely be happy to tell others about your site. Couple that with the fact that they can make money doing this as well, and they'll be shouting your praises from the rooftops.
When the majority of your customers are helping you to market your membership site, you will be able to reach a much greater number of potential customers than you would ever be able to reach through your solo marketing efforts. This, of course, will lead to a greater number of new subscribers and a larger income.
These are just a few of the benefits associated with owning a membership site. As you develop your site, you will see the full potential of what a membership site can offer you.