What is bulk SMS? Bulk SMS is generally used when one wants to send the text message to the number of cell phone users or to the landline/WLL/or any other numbers which supports text message in one stroke.
What is bulk SMS software? Bulk SMS software provides you the feature to send the text message or SMS (Short Message Service) in bulk or to the list of the numbers in single attempt. In Bulk SMS Software, generally it founds following features
1. Managing Contacts
2. Managing Groups
3. Sending Messaging to desired numbers
4. Sending message to desired contacts and numbers
5. Send message to group
6. Sending message to list of numbers from MS Excel, text file or CSV file
7. Message History e.g. Sent messages, Pending messages and failed messages
Bulk SMS can be sent using generally by Bulk SMS Internet gateway, GSM/GPRS Modems and phones. Bulk SMS using bulk SMS Software or using bulk SMS website you can send spoofed messages. Nowadays SMS spoofing becomes most popular. SMS spoofing is a relatively new technology which uses the short message service (SMS), available on most mobile phones and personal digital assistants, to set who the message appears to come from by replacing the originating mobile number (Sender ID) with alphanumeric text. E.g “H-SMS”
SMS communication becomes popular as SMS Communication is precise, discrete and most effective. SMS Sender can review the message before sending. SMS is simple way of communicating and receiving information when one is busy or on move. It is easiest and cheapest for campaigning. It is fastest to distribute the information.
SMS communication becomes very powerful way of communication as it’s easy convey and very fast to send the message.
Common use of Bulk SMS software is as the following.
• To wish seasonal greetings e.g. Dipawali Greetings
• Notice / Informative messages. E.g. Schools will remain closed from….
• Messaging for marketing campaign e.g. For New videos, MP3, game CDs..
• Promotional messages for branding e.g. get the 20% discount on purchase..
• Many More….