1. Luxury of Space – Villas in Puerto Vallarta offer more space and rooms and hence they are ideal choice for weddings, family reunions and get together with friends. All guests can enjoy and relax staying under one roof. Villas have living rooms, suites, landscaped gardens, water features and courtyards. Hotels rooms obviously cannot provide this kind of setting.
2. Cost Effective – Puerto Vallarta hotels can be expensive because of it's immense popularity with tourists. If you are coming with a group then vacation Rental Villa can be more economical option. A Puerto Vallarta Vacation Villa can easily accommodate a big family or a group. And hence, cost per head can be quite less.
3. Amenities – Most Puerto Vallarta villas are of international standards and have amenities and facilities that are sought by travelers. Villas have large number of rooms and bathrooms. Bathrooms are mostly spacious and luxurious with jacuzzis, large showers etc. Villas may also have washing machine and dryers so that guest may not have to depend on Laundromat.
4. Serene Environment – Hotels can be noisy, crowded, lack privacy and tax your nerves. A vacation rental villa in Puerto Vallarta in contrast is peaceful and serene. The only sound will be that of chirping birds, Roaring Ocean and laughter of your kids running around the villa.
5. Gourmet Kitchen – Vacation Villas in Puerto Vallarta come with fully equipped kitchens with stoves, oven, microwave, refrigerator and filtered water. Many villas also provide chef who can cook for you and guests according to your taste buds. This is ideal if you plan to enjoy Puerto Vallarta in a leisurely manner.
6. Swimming Pools – Hotels, condohotels and resorts typically have common swimming pools which are shared by all the guests. Most villas in Puerto Vallarta have their own pools or better, infinity pools. This allows guest to relax and sunbathe without feeling awkward or shy.
7. Garage and Ease of parking - Since garage and parking area in villa is near by guests don't have to be bothered about walking great distance to the parking lot.
In conclusion, though hotels are good choice for individuals or group who wish to stay for couple of nights, rental Villas in Puerto Vallarta are best options when you are planning an extended stay and are with your family or friends.
Author: Aniruddha Badola