Knowledge about SEO Myths
Dated-10 Mar 2013
Here are the top 25:
1. Search engine optimization can be performed just by anyone.
2. SEO is only for those websites who sell products online.
3. SEO companies can give their clients a guaranteed top ranking position.
4. SEO gives an overnight result. You can optimize a website today and expect it rank high tomorrow.
5. Build more links irregardless of the quality.
6. It is fine to copy content from other websites and paste it on your own website.
7. There is no need for you to write unique content for your website since you can just syndicate articles from directories.
8. There is no need for further work after you have optimized your website.
9. Search engine ranking is all that matters.
10. The more links the better, quantity matters and not quality.
11. There is no need for a website to be submitted to web directories.
12. A website doesn’t need updated content.
13. The search engines won’t know if you use black hat SEO techniques.
14. Do it yourself SEO is better than hiring SEO professionals – can be true if you are an expert yourself.
15. Web design doesn’t need to be optimized.
16. The navigability of the website has no effect on its search engine ranking.
17. The search engines must be prioritized than the target market.
18. There is no need for testing, once a website is already optimized let it stay that way.
19. Site visitors already know how to browse a website so don’t worry about usability.
20. Flash is the best way to present your message.
21. You can write anything that you want in your website content.
22. There is no need for you to add keywords on the website content.
23. Adding more large-file images on the website makes the site more appealing.
24. It doesn’t matter if the website is slow to load; after all, there are now more broadband users than dial ups.
25. Why still optimize a website when it can still be indexed by the search engines no matter what?
These are the top 25 search engine optimization myths that both webmasters and search engine optimizers must be aware of. Some of them seem to be like a fact rather than a myth, so be very careful.
- Some knowledge about Seo
- SEO and Open Source Alternatives to Avoid Budget Blunders
- Good link building and good search engine optimization
- Top 5 Most Accurate and Popular Replica Watches at Watchcopiez
- SEO Tips To Boost Your Organic Ranking!
- How can directory links help in improving search engine rankings
- 5 things to look for in an SEO company.
- How Can You Improve Your Organic SEO Results?