Internet Marketing Coaching: - Who is tired of getting paid less than you are worth for your coaching and consulting?
Dated-02 Mar 2013
Here's how you can excel at internet marketing coaching:
1. Plan your content. To ensure that your clients will learn or better yet master the ropes of internet marketing, include all of these topics on your content: Search engine ranking, link popularity, keyword analysis, Google Page Rank, website usability, directory placement strategies, cheater detection and reporting, and market strength analysis. Also, make sure that you discuss thoroughly the various marketing tools that your clients can use in promoting their products. For help visit www.secretly-spy-your-internet-competition.com. These include article marketing, forum posting, search engine marketing, PPC advertising, blog marketing, video marketing, social media marketing, and social bookmarking.
2. Offer money back guarantee. If you have been doing your research and if you have been analyzing the competition in this field, I am sure you know that there are thousands of internet marketers who have moved their cheese and are now launching their own coaching programs making the online competition stiffer than ever. If you want to convince more people to pick you among the plethora of experts, I suggest that you back up your products with 100% money back guarantee. That simply means, your clients do not have to pay you unless you deliver what you have promised. If you are confident that you can take these people from where they are right now to where they would like to be, there shouldn't be any problem, right?
3. Offer follow-up coaching. You can offer follow up coaching via phone or via live help support so you can easily evaluate the progress of your clients, provide answers to their questions, and sometimes, celebrate successes. Although you have the option to charge for your follow-up sessions, I suggest that you offer them for free so you can easily promote customer trust and loyalty among your customer base.
4. Provide contact information. Even before you start the coaching process or before you ask your target market to swipe their credit cards, offer them the various ways on how they can get in touch with you. For help visit www.achieving-liftoffs.com. You can provide your business email address, your phone number, your site's URL, your instant messaging account/s, or even your business physical address. By doing so, you can offer your prospects an assurance that you will not run away with their money and that you are running a legit business. As you know, this can help you convince more people to do business with you.
By the way, are you a coach, consultant, entrepreneur, speaker, small business owner or online marketer who is tired of getting paid less than you are worth for your coaching and consulting?
What if you could learn how to package and sell your coaching packages for $4k, $8k, even $12k or $25k and enroll multiple clients per month at those prices?
To begin learning how you can sell your own coaching for between $4k and $25k per client, download my new recording: "How to Sell High Ticket Products Online" here:
- Ingredients And Equipment Make An Enormous Difference And Some Fixing Common Cooking Mistakes
- Web Design Companies Favor Different Programming Languages
- If the business owner is using two different designs for his advertisements
- Online Gaming Takes A Whole New Direction…
- SEO: How Can This Be Harnessed To Help Promote A Website?
- Transfer Money Overseas or Do Anything Else You Want with Nearly Five Hundred Dollars Per Day.
- Article Marketing: Important for Affiliate Program Managers
- Want to get Better at your Marketing today?
i am the author