How to Have A Smooth Purchase in Austin, Texas - II
Dated-10 Mar 2013
1) Use your home-buying team as much as possible. Align yourself with the right real estate professional and you will have an entire team of reliable lenders, title Representatives and home inspection companies available to you. Each of these people should work hand in hand with you and each other for your benefit.
2) Be sure to do a final walk through once all the previous owner's furnishings have been moved to be sure of no surprises. Be absolutely positive the property is in exactly the same condition that you agreed upon in the contract. Things that could not have been spotted before are often unintentionally overlooked.
3) Plan for flexibility. Closing dates are not carved in stone. Allow for certain Contingencies and always have a back-up plan in the event that delays occur. These types of circumstances are not at all uncommon in real estate transactions, so it is important that you are prepared for them.
4) Any and all promises and agreements must be written. If it is not in writing, then assume that it doesn't exist. Even the best of intentions can be unintentionally misinterpreted, so take the time with your REALTOR to be certain that all agreements have been signed on paper.
5) Remember, your team will work best for you if you are honest and up front with them. Take the time to select the right team of professionals to get you into your new home and do everything possible to make this an enjoyable experience. They will return the favor by getting you into your new home as smoothly as possible.
6) Choose your agent wisely. Working with a full-time professional Austin Commercial Real Estate Agent is a must. Ask questions of your agent. Find out how knowledgeable he or she is about houses currently for sale in your price range and also of houses that have recently sold. Can your agent recommend a good lender that has the reputation of excellent customer service and low rates? Does your agent ask questions of you to have a full understanding of what you are looking for to help you get the most home for the money?
Author: Aniruddha Badola
- How to Have A Smooth Purchase in Austin, Texas - II
- Benefits Of Owning Your Own Home in Texas
- Now is the Time to Buy Panama Real Estate
- Texas Real Estate: Great Spot for Seniors and Retires
- Sellers: Steps To Selling Your Homes at Highest Price
- Austin Homes : Good Opportunity for First-Time Homebuyers
- Puerto Al Mar: Your ticket to hi end living and revenue
- Playa Del Carmen Gears Up For Christmas Season
Author Herb Charles Jahnke