Common SEO Mistakes and Tips To Avoid Them
Dated-10 Mar 2013
2. Although Meta tags have off late lost their significance in the larger search engines, it is possible to misuse them, which in the long run damage the site. The biggest mistake with Meta tags is for the Meta description to be the same for every page. Pages with duplicate Meta descriptions can never fetch good rankings. The same goes for the Meta keywords tag .For more details visit to www.keyword-swipe.com. Only those keywords found on that page should appear in the keyword tag. Also, one has to remember not to put the same word in the Meta tag descriptions more than thrice.
3. Internal linking very often creates a big problem. Too many links in a site can force the search engine spider to quit indexing the site before it is actually finished. Google restricts a site from having not more than 100 links on a page. It is of course better to restrict it at 50 links.
For better SEO results, the links should always be made with text. Many web designers use images for their linking. This is not at all effective for optimization purposes. When more than one page displays the same title tag, the search engines discount those pages’ importance. Another important to keep in mind is that the navigation system should never be in any form of java script, Flash, or image map .For more information logon to www.huge-niche-keywords.com. It is always advisable to remember, not to stuff keywords by having too many links on the same page with the same word or words.
And last but not the least, it is important to keep multiple links on every page of your site has. Pages, which have only one incoming link, cannot expect good ranks. They may even be placed into Google’s supplemental index. It can be difficult to work a page out of the supplemental index once it is in there.
4. Linking to other sites have to be done with lot of care too. Spamming has become such a problem that the search engines have really changed their algorithms with respect to linking. A musical instrument site simply cannot be linked to a kitchen apparatus site. The incoming links needed to be coming from related sites or sites with a similar theme.
- Some knowledge about Seo
- SEO and Open Source Alternatives to Avoid Budget Blunders
- Good link building and good search engine optimization
- Top 5 Most Accurate and Popular Replica Watches at Watchcopiez
- SEO Tips To Boost Your Organic Ranking!
- How can directory links help in improving search engine rankings
- 5 things to look for in an SEO company.
- How Can You Improve Your Organic SEO Results?
Author Mukesh Kumar
I am very intelligent,sincere and hardworking man. My education is up to post graduation level. I believe in God. I live in India. I possess good knowledge about accounts.